Consider Knipex bolt cutters. Pricey, but worthwhile. Mine have remained
sharp over time despite cutting fender stays, cables, housing. (And using
them for garden work, like cutting chicken wire and hardware cloth.)

I also have a set of Pedros, which I've only used with housing and cables.
It works well, but my Knipex bolt cutter seems to-be close at hand most
times.

Good luck!
shoji