I appreciate your thoughts, Jeremy. I actually find it MUCH more satisfying
to hear that there is an inherent flaw or downside to the Tektro brake
rather than there being an issue with how I have it set up.

I'm going to stick with them, refresh cables and housing, and probably grab
some Yokozuna pads.

Thanks!