I am debating bar end vs down tube shifters for the upcoming homer build. I
like the simplicity and aesthetics of down tube but concerned how
“inconvenient “ they could be given longish geometry of rivs. For non
racing and just riding for pleasure usecases does it matter .I am also
considering going downtube for FD and bar end for RD. If over time I find
downtube comfortable enough switch both to downtube . Would love to hear
groups thoughts and experience.