We're using a VO double on Ariel's Platypus with mixed results.

Fitment is fine, but with a rear biased load the bike will always shift to
the rear wheel touching instead of the front, resulting in the handlebars
shifting to one side or another.

Extreme caution must be used to keep the bike in an upright position, and
for this reason we'll be switching to a single leg stand sooner than later.

If your bike is unloaded *or* has a front biased load I could see it
working alright, just not worth the hassle in our case.

Best
Jared