>From the latest email update:
“The Gallop is a roadish bike that'll take a puffy tire and has the
standover drooptube benefits of the Susie/Gus. If you want a functionally
similar bike sooner - get a Roadini; They don't have the drooptube but are
now designed around Tektro R559s and will clear a 42mm tire easily. They're
coming in __* in Mermaid and orange.”

Eamon