I'm 59 and love that I can do all my computery stuff from my phone, my PC
and laptop are stashed away and I probably wouldn't remember how to operate
them now. I can print from my phone to a wireless printer, that's crazy!

Still don't get Zoom, though. I've always had a bit of photo/video phobia
and this new world of video calling, not my gig.

Joe Bernard