Thanks, John. As a matter of fact, having just read that Kucharik is
selling off stock and will close down after it's all gone, I ordered one of
their LS wool full zip jerseys, $136 including shipping and $6 tip for
staff. It's green, the only color, while I'd prefer dark red or blue, but
for that price I'm not complaining.

Y'all might want to head over to the site.