It might be helpful when considering a Roadini to observe that frame
stiffness or compliance are not the only things that matter.  I find my
Roadini stiffer than I prefer, but the
Roadini offers other features that I just can't find in other production
frames.  For instance, the roadini fits me perfectly and I can get my bars
up higher without making the bicycle appear silly or handle funny (my bars
are exactly 1 inch below my saddle height).  Also, I can ride 33c tires (I
have the 2018 roadini), and the long wheelbase is wonderful.  The Roadini
is also versatile: I ride it on trails and on pavement.  I can ride with
fast club rides and I can do light touring, too.  I have a 1977 custom
Mercian that is wonderfully compliant, but on fast descents it can be scary
and it cannot carry any kind of load.  My point is that the Roadini has
many virtues, but no individual frame can be any other frame.