> But again, it's just silly to think that Rivendells don't work well with
> drop bars and even lowish drop bars, just as it is silly to imply that
> lowish bars are only for racing.

Perhaps before calling me silly, you may have had the sense to look at
the original post and figure out my point.  The OP says he cannot get
bars low enough on a Riv.  You say Riv can accommodate many bar
positions, including lower positions.

Given this fact we both appear to agree upon, I quite sensibly assumed
the OP wants his bars somewhere down in the vicinity one sees on track
bikes.  A position which I think people can sensibly agree is meant
for racing and for which Rivendell bikes are not designed.

What did we jump back to February and I missed it?