On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 12:32 AM, PATRICK MOORE <bertin...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Can you find shirts and pants that fit you in the men's section at large
> chain stores? Then you are normal, no?

Shirts, if they are in the 'Tall' section. I find I can't keep them
tucked in if they are not.

and Pants if they are normalish.

30 or 32 inseam on the pants - my PBH is something like 87 or 88.

I know I can standover a 34" top tube w/o being bothered by it.

I also know that I have a 58cm atlantis and an 7cm stem. If the bars
got any further away from me I would be uncomfortable.

I considered a 61cm as an option but it still seems like it would be
making the reach worse.

-sv