Adrianna,
I would submit that this bike is kinda small for you. Most gals 5'5" are
more of a traditional size 51/52, and would have a longer top tube. The
closest recent Riv would be the Rambouillet . Check out sizing specs etc on
it, the 50 and 52 were the 26" wheel also. Grant would have told you to be
on a 54.

Possibly you could make it fit, but .....something that fits most gals like
this would end up with saddle pretty high relative to bars. Maybe good for
road, but not so mush on gravel/dirt.

I think this is a gorgeous frameset and "worth" the money. To get something
of this caliber made today would be pushing 3K.

I would bet on the 125mm spacing being a typo, as 125mm was out of style
for a long time before that.

my .02 $