No interest at the original price, so depression-era blow-out pricing now!
And I'm not just talking it up, but this stuff is incredibly nice.  Super
soft and just a touch thicker than Swobo's current production.

Fantastic condition Swobo sleeveless jersies.  Size small (although run a
touch big).  Black
<http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/4562255846/in/photostream/>with
cream
details<http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/4561626117/in/photostream/>.
Dark periwinkle with cream
details<http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/4561626431/in/photostream/>.
Two pockets in back.  No shrinkage or moth holes.  As new.  Made in New
Zealand with very fine Merino wool. * $30 each or both for $50, shipping
included.*

Also, Descent women's
tights<http://www.flickr.com/photos/cyclotourist/4562256822/in/photostream/>.
Size small, made in Hong Kong.  Synthetic, no pad.  Nice fit, again,
fantastic as new condition.  One stripe darkened with a Sharpie. * $20
including shipping.*

*$60 buys the lot* and sends it to you or your lady friend's house.