I was lucky that a bike shop employer took me on a Five Borough Ride, and
it was absolutely fantastic. It was years ago, and I still cherish the
memories and the tour bib. I would absolutely do it again! I don't know if
I would do it in consecutive years but it is a unique experience and highly
recommended. The Verrazano Narrows bridge is steeper than it looks!

-Robert