I was all set to sign up (my first big group ride years ago was so much
fun), but I realized I won't be able to make it this year.  Sad...  Pam--I
love the idea of a bunch of us meeting up to do this together.  I've done
bike tours in San Francisco and NY's Central Park, but this would have been
the next level.  Perhaps next year for me.  In the meantime, I hoping that
many of you share your pictures and ride reports.