Hi, JP.  Yep - my Hunq has a triple crankset with the outer ring replaced
by a guard, so chain is on the "middle" ring in front.  I'm not great at
bike photos, although tried a little harder than usual for my first Riv
photos - but I had also just finished the exhausting climb up to the top of
the Reservation, so might not have been firing on all cylinders and just
took the shots in the gear I was in ;)

James