I've cycled through a few different saddles but I now prefer my B67s on my
new clem (even over my Berthoud Marie-Blanque saddle and definitely more
than the B17). The cons of the saddle seem to be the weight (those heavy
springs!) -- also at first the leather feels almost plastic-like, as
compared to the smooth leather on the B17. I also think the springiness of
the saddle is perceptible in a good way, which makes up for the weight. The
B67s feels the most hammock-like of any of the ones I've tried. Granted, I
have not taken the Clem or the saddle for any long rides, so I speak from
very limited experience!