If that doesn't work out and you feel adventurous, try a Selle Royal Lookin
Womens saddle, the Moderate is 198mm wide, if not there is the relaxed
version about 228mm. These have a sweet spot everywhere, so there's no
comparing them with Brooks or many other types. Their foam/gel stuff has to
be experienced to be believed ..... it's very dense, giving, supportive yet
never hard and certainly impossible to bottom out on, it's goldilocks,
mmmmm just right, for ever and ever.

https://www.selleroyal.com/en/look-moderate
https://www.selleroyal.com/en/look-relaxed