Well, that kinda gives some credence to the idea that the builders may have
run out of one type and just switched to a different one...IOW, they just
used what they had in stock.  But, as Doug says, only Grant would know for
sure.  Hmmm....come to think of it, didn't there used to be an old TV
commercial for hair coloring that had the phrase, "...only her hairdresser
knows for sure"?