Hey all!

I have SKS Fenders on my Ram. I live in L.A., so I rarely need them. Still,
there are puddles of gross water, damp mornings, and smatterings of rain,
so I really appreciate them when I need them and I leave them on. Now, they
do move a bit when riding. I'll look down and see them moving from bumps
and wind. I know they're not the best fenders and I'm okay with that.

There's something else that happens on this bike. When cornering, I
sometimes feel it getting a little noodle-y. There is a wobble, and not all
the time. It never feel dangerous, but it is a bit disheartening and weird.
I'm wondering of the lateral wobble of the fenders is also giving a wobble
to the cornering sometimes. Perhaps it's something else, and the wiggling
fenders are becoming the scapegoat.

So, anyone else have anything like this happen? My instinct is to just take
them off and see if it happens again. I guess the result would be the same
either way; it's the old fenders so I buy nicer fenders because I like
having them, or it is the fenders, I fix it with the fenders off and I buy
nicer fenders because I like having them.

Cheers!
Ben