If I'm not mistaken there is a size limit to how many mb's per posting. So
if you try to post multiple or even single large photos over a certain
amount, it might be 25mb ?, then you get that message. Just split the
images into single or smaller individual posts. In the case of an overly
large photo, you must downsize it first.