Billie bars have a ton of leverage, so they are better suited to 4-bolt
clamp stems like the fillet faceplater, or Blue Lug / Nitto Power stem.
But they'll work with a Tallux/Technomic too, just requires either pushing
the recommended torque a bit further, or using carbon paste at the
interface.  I find you can really crank that bolt down without it
stripping!