I set up an abus frame lock on my wife's 52cm Clem and I don't recall it
was particularly hard to install. She's got 62x2.15 schwalbe big ben tires
on it and SKS fenders.

I also installed the same lock on my Cheviot that I use as an everyday
ride-around-town bike. I really like it since it's always there and takes
only a few seconds to lock. I also use a cable from abus that plugs into
the frame lock for extra security to wrap around the front wheel.