Thanks for the imput Grant and others. I bit the bullet and ordered
some. The "plank" statement wasn't so much about having alot of
support under my feet as it was abotu being concerned the "meaty"
parts of my feet would be positioned in the wrong place on long
pedals. Seems that these pedals will work well for my foot size and,
beyond that, it is all personal preference. Hoping to love them and
not look back. Thanks.

Sean
(not a Texan, a Masshole living in Texas!)