(I just had to edit that subject line...)

Thanks everyone for feeding the beast!  Velo love is so easy yet so
hard to sate sometimes.

My intention with a daily Bleriot will be to equip it with a dynohub
front wheel, which would *probably* be the latest Shimano, just to
save a few $$.  Perhaps I'll finally plunk down on the SON20 edelux
and build myself a new front wheel for my AHH and "hand me down" to
the Bleriot the SON28 that's there.  What fun - I'm totally into self-
powered lights.  I'll probably go with Berthoud steel fenders for the
durability, and the Tubus rear from my LHT.  l was fine with SKS on my
LHT until they self-destructed after only 18 months, and took a cool
sticker collection with them.  This doesn't seem like a very light
bike at all, so I guess I'm hoping the tubing is ... eh, whatever...
it's all about the ride!

You know, I've been assuming 59cm is the right size for me, given a
PBH of 85.25 and the fact that I've got 58s in LHT, Quickbeam, AHH,
and a 59 Roadeo (and several 58s in other bikes elsewhere).

Roadeo cross - that would be fun to see!  I never did put a second
bottle cage on that frame, maybe I could develop a special hand-up
holder, especially for the cupcakes!