Went for $990. About twice what I paid brand new a few years ago...yes
I bought from one of those on-line undercutters...sorry.  Anyway, glad
to see the Bleriot is getting some attention.   Mines not for
sale...to busy riding it!  A few pics from yesterday...

http://www.flickr.com/photos/77502...@n00/sets/72157624076869770/