Thank you Patrick (!) as a big concern is exceeding my Velocity Dyad
25-38mm limits with proposed 43-45mm tire. Don't want that
wallowing-off-the-rim feel I sometimes get on my very low pressure mountain
bike tires. But your experience is verrrry enlightening. Velocity told me
to NOT attempt to make rims tubeless either but fascinated with you,
effectively, throwing that caution into the wind as well! After all, didn't
tubless-ness originate on non-tubeless rims??