Hey All,

I've got an older set of XT V-brakes that I'd like to try on my Hunq. The
issue I'm running into is that the bottom of the bosses seem too wide for
the diameter of the V-brake. As such, the spring pin won't engage in one of
the 3 convenient holes (you, know, the spring-pin engagement holes).

Anyone have any ideas or experience with this.

Cheers,
John