I’ve run Continental Speed Ride tires for 5 years.  I haven’t had a flat
with them, though that's probably just luck.
They only come in one size - 622 x 42.  I run them on my Sam at 55 psi.
They cost about $25.  The last set went over 5000 miles.
I tried the Schwalbe Marathon 622x37 at 65 psi for a year.  It was like
riding through mud - they weigh a lot more than the Speed Rides, but if I
were doing touring, they would be my choice.