Thanks again to everyone for sharing specifications and philosophies.

Putting in a nice ride this weekend on plenty of unpaved stuff my 44mm
Snoqualmie Pass extralights were comfortable and suited for the ride.

Now that I've heard from a lot of people running tires in the mid to high
30s I'd be interested to try some out if it was a very easy, low friction,
low cost situation. Like borrowing or finding a beat pair of 38mm Barlow
Pass or 35mm Jon Bon tires for comparison.