Unless an 800lb gorilla was previous owner, that's concerning, for sure. If
it's a result of tube bending, I would think evidence may exist elsewhere; as
tube bending likely would also occur at junction of DT/BB shell, DT, and/or
junction of DT/HT.I'm curious as to source of paint being ground off, too. Some
relation to cracks?!
Do tell:)
Scott

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android