I've used the Bosco 55cm steel non-moose variation that came stock on my
Clem.  I ended up using some stoker nubs on mine.  Well, to be more
accurate, my 'nubs' were just old Dia Compe non-aero lever hoods with the
levers removed rather than the actual stoker nubs.  It wasn't long before I
installed them since I preferred to have something to extend that 'in front
of lever secondary grip' and also to offer something to lean into to keep
from slipping forward and down that slope.  I also personally found the
55cm a bit too tall, narrow, and straight for my own use... plus the
occasional slip in the stem clamp from all the leverage made me go ahead
and trade them away after a short period of use.  I'd eventually come to
prefer the Jones loop, Chocomoose, and Bullmoose I'd later come to try on
the same bike but I do recall finding the addition of the hoods/nubs to
increase my own comfort with the bar.  Based on my own experience I came to
think I'd likely prefer the wider 58cm Boscomoose if it were the 'wrong
angle' variation I where the grips angled a bit further down than normal.
I'm not even sure how many of those made it into circulation but do recall
seeing photos and during my limited use of the 55cm Bosco I discovered
after a few mid ride slips in the stem clamp that after the bar
accidentally angled itself further down by a few degrees the grips became
more comfortable until they eventually slipped more and felt too steep.  I
should have taken a measurement or picture at their most comfortable spot
for future reference but forgot to even bother before the opportunity came
to trade them for the Jones (I think... I could certainly be confused with
my past trades.)

I'm not sure whether use of the hoods or stoker nubs would be as effective
on a Tosco with the less extreme rise but maybe someone has similarly tried
those on a Tosco variation?  I only recall they fit well on the top curve
of the Bosco and made an otherwise too short (for me) ramp section more
useful and ultimately made my Bosco a 3... or more like 2.5 grip bar.  2.5
only because I mostly stuck to the top 2 grips (in front of and behind the
brake levers) and didn't really use the low and next to stem clamp flat
section very much although I know others have found it more useful.

Either way I hope you find the bar that suits you best!

Brian Cole
Lawrence NJ