Corwin pointed out that the existing RoadUNO prototypes have tilted rear
dropouts.

Yes, that was clear from the photos in Will's email update.  In that same
email update from Will, he indicated that he thought they look too chunky,
and stated that Rivendell has selected a different, more svelte track end
from some other vendor, and that svelte track end will be used on the next
round of prototype.  He indicated that there were enough changes coming
that rendered this round of prototypes almost irrelevant to what eventually
gets produced next year.

I change gears "all the time" on my multispeed single speeds.  At least
twice per ride, so that feature was/is extremely valuable to me.  The way
things seem to be moving, I'll either be doing a strict two-speed with a
single wheel position -OR- do away with the rear brake.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA