Frankly, this thread is a great discussion full of sound points...educational

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Sun, Sep 25, 2022 at 7:50 PM, rltil...@gmail.com<rltil...@gmail.com>
wrote:   I have never used any of Paul’s brakes surprisingly. It’s surprising
because I have no problem spending money on things that are better/more
advanced than what I need.
For me, I think (maybe wrongly) that I can get 90% of the braking that Paul’s
would provide at a fraction of the cost by using other brakes. I have Avid
linear pull brakes on my Hubbuhubbuh and have no problem stopping quickly when
needed.
The aesthetics are also a factor. The industrial look of most of Paul’s brakes
looks out of place on more traditional bikes to me.
I think one day I’lll buy a set of Klampers to test them out. I don’t think
they will be a revelation compared to the TRP Spykes they would replace on the
bike I have in mind but they will definitely look better.
Robert TilleySan Diego, CA

Sent from my iPhone