I like Paul brakes for all the reasons stated above. “Worth” is hard to pin
down, but I like the Gene Berg quote from upthread. (OT: it’s been a while
since I’ve heard that name!) I’ve tried different types and prefer the
Motolites over the cantilever versions. Once the Racers are back in production
I’ll be giving those a try as well, as an upgrade for my wife’s Cheviot.

Bill (or anybody else, really) I’ve got two sets of gently used Paul
cantilevers for sale, one set of of Neo-Retros and one set of Tourings, along
with one set of Canti levers. All of it is in anodized silver. I’d be happy to
pass this stuff along for half off retail, with shipping on me.

Jay Lonner
Bellingham, WA

Sent from my Atari 400