I had the basket rack on my Platypus (I think I got it from Max?) and loved
it on that frame. Recently moved the basket rack to my SimpleOne with only
praises, tho I only use a XS Sackville in the rear (would prefer a banana
sack but can't justify more bags right now). I could see a basket rack in
front and full size rack in rear being overkill for most people, but if
you're doing *only* a front rack I feel the 52F with 139 is hard to beat in
terms of utility.

Jared in SLO