This is fascinating. I’m really interested in these different experiences. So, to those of you who liked the rack:

1. You didn’t notice the weight or find it objectionable?
2. You weren’t irritated by the bars swinging when parked?

I even have the same bike as Jared and I have such a different experience!

Sent from my iPhone