"long wheelbase progressive geometry" The next marketing ploy!

I agree on the tire size. I’m not sure what wheels you are running, but the
cliffhanger set up tubeless with a 2.4-5  would make it quite capable.
Again, this is depending on your wants. I love a stable bike that can bomb
some fun stuff and climb comfortably while getting me to and from the
trail. Deer and elk trail exploration, the bike shoulders surprisingly well
to get through some tough hike a bike. Could be the ATB the market “must”
have in a few years.

I won’t knock the sweet new bikes (or riders) that can fly through any
terrain at speeds that scare me! That’s just not what you buy one of these
bikes for. I love my Susie but can’t say that it would be a massive
difference over the Clem L if the Clem had similar wheels and tires. It’s a
1 cm higher BB, not a huge difference. Run a shorter crank, your knees
might love it!