I just bought a 50cm for my wife.  She had a 52cm Yves Gomez which was a
hair big for her, and we wanted fatter tires.  I set up a Black Mountain La
Cabra for her and she likes it OK, but really prefers a step through.  I'm
going to set hers up with Rene Herse 48mm tires and she'll be in good
shape.

Bill Lindsay
El Cerrito, CA