Thank you Takashi. As I replied to Leah, the bike is really comfortable and
fun. I feel like I can ride it all day and I want to do it!

I saw your Hunqapillar on the other thread, it is a really cool bike! (also
you live in Japan too!)

Here's the link for the Flicker photos of my Platypus taken by Blue Lug.
https://www.flickr.com/photos/tags/blk20221121pl2

Masa
2022年11月26日土曜日 19:43:50 UTC+9 Takashi: