Thank you for sharing the Philly Bike Expo stories. I too liked the Carbon
Guy story. He probably is telling folks about the Steel ladies he sat with
and I wonder if he is rethinking his bike??? Doubt it but maybe he will
give steel a try! Leah, you have a gift of writing! I feel like I was there
almost. I rode this evening after work in what felt like London with the
mist, cool damp air and swirling wind. The Clem made it fun and I covered
28 miles with no discomfort at all. Steel is real and Rivendells are swell.
haha
Doug