That's a nice mixte, Paul, thanks for sharing.

Is that a Suntour Compe-V high normal front derailer? I *love* the cage on
those but don't think I'd be down for the high normal arrangement.

That's something that hasn't come up in all our discussions of rapid rise,
the few high-normal front mechs out there!