Thanks, Jason I'm happy to share and glad if in anyway I've encouraged some
wrenching.

And thanks, Ryan, too! She digs the bike. And I think workshops, like
bikes, are each a miracle.

When I first decided to make a build video I was thinking of some other
builds I enjoyed watching. I thought I'd give it a try. But I never
expected the response to be so overwhelmingly positive. I really appreciate
anyone who has made time to watch and send a nice note. It means a lot.