For RD hanger alignment, I looked at all that was available for high to
low. I grew up using the Campy beam style one so I was used to that method
using the rear rim to measure off of, and that's the most common. Still,
they're rather large and they rely on not only your rear wheel being true,
but the all the tolerances of the tool being tight, without play. I bought
the Wolf Tooth Pack Hanger Alignment tool instead as it uses the rear axle
as the reference point rather than the rim, so it's very compact and even
portable for those with bikes with aluminum hangers that go out of
alignment easily. Only the quick release kit is needed for bikes like ours.
It's very compact and easy to use. Here's a video with JIm Langley on how
to use it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxmLuO56e4Y&themeRefresh=1

https://www.wolftoothcomponents.com/products/pack-hanger-alignment-tool?variant=14719026790435

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0230/9291/products/WT_Hanger_Alignment_Tool_QR_Kit_02_800x.jpg