Greetings

This light has served me well for the past 10 or so years. I think it is
complete with all the mountings. I wore it on my helment.

Why is it free? Well, the battery no longer takes a charge. It died about
the same time my need for it diminished.

You can supposedly still buy the batteries from here:

https://shop.cygolite.com/product.sc?productId=62&categoryId=50

for $US89.95 although it shows as Out Of Stock

You want it? Arrange off-list to pick it up from me near Kits Beach in
Vancouver

If nobody claims it by the weekend I'll find some place to donate it

Thanks

EricF
Vancouver