I got some Shimano levers for my internal gear bikes from Peter White that
have two position cable attachments for normal or linear brakes. The right
side lever has an integrated thumb shifter for the 8 speed Shimano hub. I
don't know if a non-integrated right lever exists.

The Paul Cross-Lever can also be used with either style of brake by
repositioning the pivot pin.

Laing