Looks great, and welcome to Boston!

My hands and wrists don't do well with straight bars-- I have albatross
bars on my Homer, which agree with my wrists. (I also use and enjoy Bosco
and Jones bars alongside another bike with drop bars.)

It looks like your stem has a front plate, which would make handlebar
changes straightforward. The hardest part is probably getting the grips
off.

Tailwinds,
shoji
Arlington MA