On Sun, May 16, 2010 at 6:10 PM, reynoldslugs <be...@perrylaw.net> wrote:
> Several of my B-17's are showing significant wear, turning into
> hatchets.  What does the list recommend for replacements, something
> substantially similar that doesn't wear out so fast for us Clydes? I
> am about to try the An-atomicas, just curious if there are other clyde-
> worthy saddles.  Thanks.

The Berthoud saddles have the thickest leather i've seen, definitely
worth a look. If you haven't already, it's also worth tying the sides
on one of the saddles to see if that helps. I've done it to all of
mine, and it really helps, without adding any tension at the bolt.

--
Bill Connell
St. Paul, MN