It was another great ride, and like just about every SoCal ride, amazing to
see the different environs out there.

My 7 y.o.'s comments were consistently:  "I hate the smell!"  He's a country
boy at heart.  I think he also dropped a "I never want to ride a bike again"
comment, but I'm choosing to ignore that one.