Thanks, Eric -

The pedals are similar to the Stamp pedals but instead of grub screw pins
(which I have on pedals on a couple of mountain bikes but are quite sharp
and can tear into casual shoes a bit much) they have more blunted,
star/torx shaped pins. The large platform is comfortable and the grip is
just fine for the intended riding. Amazon has a few (identical?) models:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B092V1XT5Y
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08JPNYCJL

The frame color is mermaid (it's from the November batch) and it is a
difficult color to capture, especially for my phone which took the photos
posted above. Over on the "How are you building up your Platypus?
<https://groups.google.com/g/rbw-owners-bunch/c/4IwGKxLh2mk/m/R5za9uzSBgAJ>"
thread I posted some photos from a camera that are a bit more nuanced in
the color reproduction. There are also comments on some of the components
in that thread.

At first I thought that, given the choice, lime olive would be my preferred
color for a Platypus but that I would be fine with the mermaid. As it turns
out I'm actually glad this round of frames didn't have a choice of color
because after receiving the frame the mermaid is it for me - such a
fantastic color.

Here's the build list (*not yet installed/pictured):

Frameset: Fall 2022 Rivendell Platypus, 60cm (10lbs frame/fork/headset),
mermaid
Headset: FSA Duron 1"
Bottom Bracket: Shimano BBUN300 68x118
Crank: Velo Orange 50.4 BCD 46/30
R. Derailleur: Shimano Altus RD-M310, silver
F. Derailleur: Shimano Claris FD-2400, silver/gray*
Shifters: Dia-Compe ENE levers on Velo Orange Thumb mounts
Cassette: Jim 7sp 13-34t
Chain: KMC X8 (116+12 links)
Brakes: Dia-Compe MX2 VC733
Brake Levers: Tektro CL330
Rims: Velocity Cliffhanger 700c, 36h
Hubs: (F) SON Delux Wide Body 36h* / (R) Shimano FH-T3000
Tires: (F) Rene Herse Fleecer Ridge 700x55 Endurance / (R) Panaracer Gravel
King SK 700x50
Handlebar: Rivendell Tosco 65cm, 31.8
Stem: Nitto UI-12, 120mm
Grips: AME Tri, gray
Saddle: Selle Anatomica X2, black
Pedals: Ansjs-005, gray
Seatpost: Kalloy 26.8
Kickstand: Greenfield
Lights: (F) SON Edelux II* / (R) Blue Lug Koma
Rack: Nitto Mark's (M1)
Bell: Blue Lug retro, gold

-Dave