Oh, Dave! I'm so sorry, man.
I hope you get it back. All here feel your pain I'm sure.
Speechless...that just sucks.

    On Wednesday, December 7, 2022 at 09:38:07 AM MST, Dave <dave...@gmail.com>
wrote:

 Hello,
My 58cm Atlantis was stolen from my front porch yesterday afternoon, near UC
Berkeley.
I can't find a picture of the current build, however:It is notable for the
Nitto Bullmoose Bars and silver Pletscher rear rack. At the time of theft it
also had fenders, a mini front rack + basket, sackville panniers, and lights.
It is a standard, green 58cm Toyo Atlantis from around 2005..
If you have any leads please let me know.
Best, .Dave

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/rbw-owners-bunch/5b5cee0f-2c2a-446d-b58e-92877fe6a92fn%40googlegroups.com.